Tuesday, April 10, 2018

April 10, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·Mommy had to leave early this morning to get ready for testing, so daddy drove me to school. We stopped at Dunkin' Donuts on the way to school to get breakfast for mommy and me.

·After school, daddy and I made a quick trip to Hagerstown to pick up some posters. Then we grabbed dinner from Panda before heading to church.

·At church, we are working on a crafts badge. After the lesson, we played sharks and minnows. I never got caught.

·Daddy and I played a little bit of Lego Pirates when we got home. Then daddy read another chapter of Harry Potter while I had a snack. I was super tired afterwards, and barely made it upstairs on my own. I did have enough energy to water my plants, though, before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment