Sunday, April 1, 2018

April 1, 2018

Memories from Today:

I did nothing.   The End. 






April Fools!!!!  😁😁😁

Seriously, I woke up and had to wait a few minutes for Daddy to get out of the shower and for Mommy to get out of bed before I could go downstairs and see my Easter basket.  When I found my basket I seemed very confused.  I finally opened the egg and found a note.  After another minute or so of standing there staring, I finally realized that I had to follow the clues... every egg had a note and a quarter.  After about six clues and eggs, I finally found my basket!  I was a little disappointed that there wasn't more candy in it,  but there was lots of cool stuff!

Got dressed and ready for church!  I felt beautiful in my new outfit! 

We ate breakfast at church,  had Sunday school and church then had an egg hunt.  The littler kids got more candy, but I had fun!  I even found a gold egg, but was disappointed to find a paper inside it that said "April Fools!"

We ate lunch then came home to relax. Daddy and I played video games, I played outside a bit, and Mommy and I washed some rocks that we will soon paint.

Mommy cooked ham, potatoes, corn, rolls, and deviled eggs for dinner.  Yum!  We even shared a little ham with Indy (It's his favorite!).

Such a relaxing day!  I'm glad we have tomorrow off of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment