Monday, April 30, 2018

April 30, 2018

Memories from Today:

Another Monday!  Was excited to take cupcakes to Mrs. Clark and Ms. Henson this morning. Mrs.  Clark sure loved hers!

I got my school yearbook today!  It's really cool to see pictures of myself, my teachers, and my friends!

After school,  Mommy took me to Hagerstown. We played at the park there.  We feed the ducks,  geese,  swans, and fish. We also helped a turtle that appeared to have been dropped off...   he had a couple of aquarium rocks next to him right on the sidewalk directly in the sun.  I also was so kind to give a painted rock that I had just found to a little girl that had just fallen off of the swing and bumped her head.  It made her feel better and what's best is that I found that same rock again a few minutes later. 

Mommy and I ate at the McDonalds with the play area then headed home, read a few pages of Harry Potter at bedtime.

It was a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment