Thursday, April 19, 2018

April 19, 2018

Memories from Today:

Though this morning was a little hectic and rushed, today was great! School was fun!

Daddy picked me up from school ave took me to an early dinner at Pizza Montese while we waited for Mommy to finish her meeting.

Daddy dropped me off at Mommy's school and I let her wrap up her work and then we headed home.  

Mommy was hungry and of course,  I wanted to eat again, so Mommy talked me through the steps of how to make grilled cheese.  Other than flipping them,  I fixed then all by myself!

We relaxed a bit after eating and then Mommy talked me through making brownies... I nearly did that all by myself too!  While they cooked, Mommy and I read the final chapter of Harry Potter.  I loved how it ended!   I can't wait to see the movie!

Tomorrow we get to help plant at school!  I'm very excited to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment