Sunday, April 29, 2018

April 29, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up early enough to go to Sunday School but decided to be lazy a little longer while Mommy slept in a bit. We made it in time for the 11am meeting.

After church, we ate soup at Panera which was great for this chilly day.

Daddy and I relaxed and played a card game then, after he left Mommy and I had girl time!  I took Mommy's "order" and fixed her dinner (warmed up leftovers in the microwave).  I even gave her a receipt! 

After dinner, we baked cupcakes using some of the things we won at the silent auction last week at my school. They turned out delicious!  I even added sprinkles to some of them and packaged up two to take to Mrs. Clark and Ms. Henson tomorrow.

We painted the base coat for a few rocks, showered, practiced my ukulele and we read some more of Harry Potter before bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment