Wednesday, April 18, 2018

April 18, 2018

Memories from Today:

So sleepy this morning!!!  I managed to get ready relatively quickly, even though I was tired.

Mrs. Clark was a guest teacher in my class today while my teacher had meetings.  It was awesome to be in her class again (actually, she was in my class!).

After school,  Mrs. Clark brought Lily and I to Mommy's school.  We both got juice boxes and cupcakes... yum!

Daddy and I ate dinner, worked on homework, and played a few minutes of video games before church. At church,  I was having a great time until one of the girls hurt my feelings. I was very upset!

Daddy brought mommy and I a Blizzard after church.  It was great listening to Daddy read more of Harry Potter while I ate my Blizzard!  We are so close to finishing the book!!!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment