Monday, April 2, 2018

April 2, 2018

Memories from Today:

Had a bad dream in the middle of the night and ended up spending the rest of the night in bed with Mommy. I was awake before she was this morning, but gave up after trying to wake her up a couple times and decided to let her sleep a little longer.

You did a little house work this morning, and I even put away some toys and helped sweep the floor a little.

Mommy and Daddy and I went to see the new movie Sherlock Gnomes. It was hilarious!

After the movie, Daddy had play practice, so Mommy took me to Monkey Joe's so I could play. I made some new friends, played some games with my own money, and even shared some of my winnings with my friends.

Mommy took me to the McDonald's with inside play area. I once again made more friends and played for a little while. I ended the night with a milkshake and listened as Mommy read more of the Harry Potter book.  It's more exciting to listen to Daddy read since he uses different voices, but Mommy did okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment