Wednesday, April 4, 2018

April 4, 2018

Alyson's Exciting Day

·Mommy and I stopped at Dunkin' Donuts this morning on the way to school. I got a donut and a sweet tea. Then, I hung out with Mrs. Clark this morning before school started. I love starting my days with her.

·Daddy picked me up after school. Mrs. Clark and I almost missed him in the parking lot and were about to walk over to mommy's school.

·At home, I practiced my ukelele while daddy washed dishes. Then, we played a hand of Old Maid. It was one of the card games I won at church. Daddy made us some pasta for dinner. I rolled out the crescent rolls. I'm getting really good at it. I even unwrapped the package and broke it open on my own.

·We went to church this evening. I watched a movie with my friends while daddy practiced guitar. At home. I quickly showered and ate my bedtime snack while daddy read me a little more Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment