Sunday, April 22, 2018

April 22, 2018

Memories from Today:

Church was fun, but I was extra clingy to Mommy.

I talked Mommy and Daddy into goung to Wendy's for lunch after church. It was delicious, especially the frosty!

I spent much of the afternoon playing with kids that visit the neighbors on the weekends. We ride scooters, played hide and seek, and played on my playground in the backyard. Of course I was happy that I got to play hostess and provide my friends with drinks and snacks.

After dinner (Mommy made spaghetti and I made the crescent rolls), Mommy took me to the park.   Since it was Earth Day today, we completed two spring nature walk scavenger hunts. We also hid and found painted rocks,  played with friends, and picked up a lithe trash from the park.

We ended the evening with milkshakes from Sheetz and the first chapter is the next Harry Potter book.

No comments:

Post a Comment