Sunday, April 8, 2018

April 8, 2018

Memories from Today:

Church this morning... was the only kiddo since lots of people were at youth councils.  It was boring!

After church and lunch, Mommy took me to the painted rock hunt near Poor House Farm.  I found 11 rocks (some super cute ones), two plastic eggs with prize tickets in them, and even a few pieces of trash (that I picked up to throw away). The line to trade in the prize tickets was super long, so I just gave my prize tickets to two girls that were already in line. 

Since we were so close to Poor House Farm, Mommy and I walked around the pond and talked to a couple of the fishermen.  We stopped to take a few pictures before heading to the playground.  I met new friends at the playground and even rolled down the hill with them before we left to head home.  I also re-hid one of my new rocks at the park.

I finished my photo collage of Friday's trip to DC.  I can't wait to show my class tomorrow!  It wad my idea to put my pictures into categories (activities, creations,  vehicles, robots, and animals).  Mommy was very proud of my work and loves how I think about and plan things such as this.

Back to school tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment