Thursday, April 26, 2018

April 26, 2018

Memories from Today:

Even though it was Thursday, today was my Friday. We don't have school tomorrow since the teachers have meetings, so Mrs. Clark brought me my regular Friday breakfast.

Both Mrs. Clark and Miss Henson were excited to see my robot. I think they really liked the lights and the heart.

School was fun, but after school was more fun. I had Mommy take me to the playground beside the school so I could show her how I could do a backflip off the bars. Then she took me to the park where we mostly walked and looked for rocks. We found a few and re-hid a few.

We went back to my school and ate spaghetti and watched a movie for the Relay for Life fundraiser. We also participated in a silent auction for several items. I really got into the silent auction idea and Mommy and I ended up winning a baking set. I know it's going to be a busy weekend, but I hope we find time to bake together.  During part of the movie, Mommy caught me reading one of my new book fair books instead of watching the movie. She had to snap a picture of me because she thought it was so cute that I was reading.

On the way home, we stopped for ice cream at Tad's. It was delicious and a great way and our night. 

Before bed, Mommy read to me most of the chapter of Harry Potter since it was a long one and we couldn't finish at all since it was late. My coughing got worse again after I got in bed tonight, but Mommy's hoping we both get more sleep than last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment