Saturday, April 14, 2018

April 14, 2018

Memories from Today:

Woke up at 8:30.  Daddy left the house soon after to head to Hagerstown.  I entertained myself and let mommy sleep in.  She needed it! 

After lunch, Mommy and I tried to find some yard sales,  but didn't have much luck. We decided to go to the park instead since the weather was amazing!  There were lots of people at the park.  We re-hid four rocks that we had found others days and then we found three new ones. I enjoyed walking around, playing, looking at the blooming flowering trees, running from bees, and spending a little time in the creek,  even though the water was cold.

Mommy and I stopped by our new Hobby Lobby.  I got a water gun with a backpack to store water. I also got some colorful key charms to make friendship bracelets.

Mommy fixed dinner, spaghetti (one of my faves!). After dinner,  Daddy took me back to the park for more creek play time.

After a shower and a chapter of Harry Potter, it was bedtime. Church tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment