Saturday, April 30, 2016

April 30, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

  • Daddy was gone, so I got to sleep and cuddle with Mommy all night long.
  • I woke up and was very chatty with Mommy this morning, but I did finally let her sleep in a bit longer.
  • Had a super fun time at my soccer games today... even got to play on the same team as my buddy Gabriel.  We make excellent teammates and we both scored goals multiple times!  Afterward, we hugged several times and kept knocking each other down.  We are so silly!
  • Mommy, Grandma, and I had a long drive to visit with family in Richmond.  I took a short nap and we entertained ourselves by playing the game about going to Grandma's house.  I thought the work eucalyptus was hilarious and never did quite say it right.  I only expected to have one little girl to play with when we got there, but ended up having three!  We played outside on the trampoline, played dress up with my princess dresses, and hit in Izzy's "clubhouse."  It was so much fun I really didn't want to leave!  I can't wait to play with them again!
  • During the long drive back, I fell asleep the last 15-20 minutes.  It was such a busy and exhausting day!




 


 
  




No comments:

Post a Comment