Thursday, August 11, 2016

August 11, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had lots of fun with Ms. Amber and Ms. Emily last night.

Daddy picked me up this morning and took me to Waffle House for breakfast.  I didn't eat much and told Daddy I was very tired.

Went to recycling center then to Kmart and I told Daddy I was going to nap on the way home.  When we got home, I knocked on the neighbor's door but no one was home so I took a 10 minute nap.  Woke up and knocked on another neighbor's door looking for someone to play with but ended up back inside taking a two hour nap. 

Laid around the rest of the day.  When Mommy got home, she asked if I felt okay after seeing me laying around and not eat any of my dinner.  I had a fever of 102 but after some ibuprofen I felt a little better and fever dropped to 99.  Hopefully I will get some rest tonight and Mommy will too!  


Note from Mommy:  I forgot to include Alyson's jokes from yesterday...

"Why did the chicken cross the road?... to get to the car."

"Why did the chicken cross the road?... to fly."

Why did the cow cross the road?... to get hoof polish!"


No comments:

Post a Comment