Friday, August 5, 2016

August 5, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Spent much of the day at Ms. Kelly's house since Daddy had to go help Mr. Dave and Mommy had a work meeting all day.

When Mommy picked me up, i told her I wanted Chick-fil-A for dinner. We stayed quite a while and I made friends to play with.  We were playing with the lids to our milk bottles and somehow one got stuck on top of the play area.  Mommy loved watching us problem solve how to get it off and seeing how we worked as a team and used the materials around us (plastic knife, straw, etc).  We ended up making a bigger mess trying to get it down, but Mommy didn't seem to mind and even got a broom to knock things off and help us clean up.

At home, I put a necklace on Gemma and cuddled with Cameron. Mommy and I watched part of the Opening Ceremonies for the Olympics.  I was fascinated by the artistic beginning but got a little bored when the countries walked in.  I used the YakIt app to make a horse talk while Mommy watched the Olympics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment