Tuesday, August 9, 2016

August 9, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had a relaxing day at home playing while Daddy did some work around the house.  I did manage to straighten up my room. 

Daddy had a meeting, so Mommy and I spent some time playing hide the stuffed animals.  I forgot where I hid the pink hippo.  Mommy told me if Daddy found it tomorrow before me he would get a prize.  We watched some of the Olympics.  Mommy was surprised I wasn't more interested in the women's gymnastics.  She told me it was history and I should want to watch.  I decided to play Temple Run and Panda Pop instead.  I celebrated good games by saying "STELLER!"  Mommy loved it... I told her I learned it from Miles from Tomorrowland

Before bed, Daddy was working to build a micro lego model of a space ship for Mommy.  I wanted to help but Daddy said I couldn't, so I got my lego table and built my own models.  I built a pirate ship first with a candle on top then I built a "human" and a bird. Mommy loved them!

No comments:

Post a Comment