Friday, August 12, 2016

August 12, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up once in the middle of the night but fell back asleep until Mommy was getting ready for work.  She fixed me breakfast before leaving for work.  I let Daddy sleep just a little longer but Gemma kept me company.

Daddy and I did a little shopping and even stopped by an auction but I wasn't very cooperative. He didn't realize that I still wasn't feeling great.

Spent some time at home resting to get better until Mommy got home from work.

When Mommy got home I told her I was feeling so much better and was fever-free, so we went put to get some dinner and to do a little back-to-school shopping.  I got a rainbow leopard backpack with a pink sparkly heart on it, a dress, three shirts, and a new pair of Sketchers sneakers. I was so excited and can't wait for more shopping tomorrow as long as I feel well.

I sent Ms. Kelly a super silly picture on Facebook to make her feel better.

I had a fever again this evening but still seemed to feel okay.  I guess we will wait to see what tomorrow holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment