Sunday, August 28, 2016

August 28, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up screaming and crying after a horrible dream.  Luckily Mommy came and rescued me... she let me cuddle with her for a while until I fell back asleep.

When I woke back up it was time to start getting ready for church.  I wore a headband with my pony tail and told Mommy that I looked like a princess.

After church, mommy and I went to Panera, Kohl's, and Petco.  I got the cats and I a new ribbon toy to play with... also got treats for the dogs at the treat bar there.

Spent the afternoon and evening at home resting, cleaning, and playing.  While Mommy was grocery shopping, I stayed home with Daddy so I could play with the neighbor girls.

After a shower and some cuddle time with Mommy, it was bedtime. 

Week 2 of Kindergarten starts tomorrow. I cant wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment