Friday, August 26, 2016

August 26, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Wore my supergirl dress today!  

Mommy tried taking me to Dunkin Donuts but the line was amazingly long so I ended up with a cinnamon roll from Sheetz. Yum

Had an amazing first Friday in Kindergarten... got to go to the computer lab today, eat pizza, make marshmallow toes, and I ended the day on purple.  That makes four days of purple and one day of blue.

Played with my friends at Mommy's school for a bit before heading home.

After stopping by the house Daddy and I went to Target, Best Buy, Petsmart, and then Daddy's school where we ate dinner at the tailgate and went to part of the football game.  Mommy had to go to her game.

Daddy and I played Mario Brothers before heading to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment