Tuesday, August 16, 2016

August 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up when I heard Mommy up and getting ready. I laid back down in bed until my alarm went off since I HAD to set it before bed last night.

I helped Daddy fold laundry and ate several breakfasts.  I also played video games and then played outside with the neighbor boy on the swing in the backyard and "fenced" with the pool noodles. 

Had dinner after Mommy got home then drew in my journal.  Called Grandma with my "phone" using Facebook.  I feel like such hot stuff since I can video call or "text" (send pics) to Grandma without Mommy's help. I got too wild talking to Grandma so Mommy had to leave the room to talk.

After a shower and an episode of Horseland, Mommy spent a long time combing the tangles out of my hair.  I told her I loved my hair when she was finished.  I ran my fingers through my hair, tossed my hair around, and even tried on a beautiful headband even though it was bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment