Saturday, August 20, 2016

August 20, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Cuddled with Mommy in bed for a bit to let her sleep in some.

Daddy had to work at the theater, so Mommy and I headed to her school to do some work.  I had fun playing with the BB-8 robot, running around with other kids, and making friends with some teachers.  I was very helpful in letting her get work done.  She took me to the wellness center so I could exercise.  I also found a typewriter and was intrigued so Mommy put paper in it and let me type.   I thought it was the coolest thing ever.

After coming home for a late lunch and rest, we stopped by the theater to visit Daddy where he was building. I ran around while Mommy helped Daddy and then we walked around town. It was Bike Night and there was lots to look at but my legs got tired and I was thirsty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment