Saturday, August 6, 2016

August 6, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up early but decided to let Mommy sleep in a bit longer.

Spent the rest of the morning relaxing and hanging out woth Mommy.  When we got ready to start our day, we got dressed and I asked Mommy to put my hair in two braids with ribbons in them. 

We went to several stores looking for  the perfect backpack for school.  I spent more time looking at the shoes and clothes.  I can't wait until next week when we do our back to school shopping.

Had dinner at home then went to the park to play. I made a friend with a girl that had a frisbee so we played together for a bit.  I also found a Pokestop in the park. After a little more play time, we headed home and cuddled in bed and watched Big Hero 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment