Thursday, August 4, 2016

August 4, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Spent most of the morning playing video games with Daddy.

Went to the churches again to help Daddy and played ball while there.

Got home and Mommy was there.  Cuddled with her a bit on the couch until dinner time. Daddy and I made animal shaped pasta... yum! 

Mommy wasn't feeling too well and I wasn't being so helpful.  I tried to get her to go outside and play with me, but she didn't feel like it and I got upset with her which made her upset with me. We had a talk about being selfish.

After my shower (where I mixed my own soap which I called "better soap"), Mommy and I read the rest of my counting library book and did the activities together.

I made "Perry the Platypus" due silly "missions" and "found" him helping with dishes and cleaning the bathroom.  Silly Perry!  I was so excited to show Mommy what he was doing!

I decided to turn off the living room light and eat my bedtime snack to the light of battery powered candles and the television. 

No comments:

Post a Comment