Sunday, August 21, 2016

August 21, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up and picked out a cute dress for church.  I asked Mommy to braid my hair then I added a blue butterfly clip. Church was a lot of fun and I was so happy Tori was there!

Mommy and I had lunch and did a little grocery shopping while Daddy had rehearsal.  We spent the rest of the afternoon resting and watching a bit of television. 

Daddy stopped at home for dinner and we played Mario Bros for a little bit before he left for his meeting.  I let Mommy do a little bit of work then we played a game I made up with two golf balls and a pipe.  It was fun! 

I had a bubble bath and Mommy quickly painted my nails. 

My clothes are laid out and my backpack is packed.  I'm ready to start kindergarten tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment