Wednesday, August 3, 2016

August 3, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Watched Penguins of Madagascar at home then went to the church. I helped Daddy carry instruments in and played the drums (Grandpa would have been proud!).

Mommy came home from work and found me on the couch playing Super Mario Brothers. She said I looked like a teenager.  I asked her to take a turn and play too. I was so surprised she knew what to do even before I told her... it's like she has played this before.

After dinner at home, we went to church.  I had fun playing with Tori during Bible study.  I was crafty with the ladies during the meeting and although I got a little frustrated that my art didn't turn out exactly as I wanted, everyone else seemed to lie it.

I played with the neighbor cats for a minute when I got home then relaxed a bit before bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment