Thursday, August 18, 2016

August 18, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Ms. Sierra was awake when Mommy dropped me off this morning.  "Mud bud" (my stuffed dog) was waiting for me too!  I was so excited! 

I spent most of the day with Sierra while Mommy and Daddy worked.  i napped a couple of hours... I was so tired!  It's been a long and busy week!

Daddy picked me up and we went home for a bit for a snack and playtime with the neighbor boy.  We drew with chalk.  I drew a house and an alicorn. 

Daddy took me to Mommy's school tailgate.  We ate dinner there and I got to play with a new friend. It was fun!

At bedtime, Mommy put me to bed.  When she asked for a kiss, I was shaking my bottom in the air being silly and I told her to "kiss my butt."  She wasn't too happy about it even though I thought I was hilarious.  

Tomorrow is orientation night for kindergarten.   I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment