Tuesday, August 23, 2016

August 23, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up so tired!  I fell back asleep on the couch. I later told Mommy I didn't sleep at all last night.  We planned an earlier bedtime for tonight.

Hung out in Mommy's office again this morning... Mommy is still looking at other places for me to go in the mornings before school.  I wore a beautiful new pinkish purple dress with white polka dots but didn't want Mommy to put anything in my hair.  I did leave her a note on the edge of her computer keyboard.

Mommy dropped me off thinking I was going to have a rough day since I was so tired and cranky... but I ended up with a "purple" day which is the best.  I told Mommy I impressed the music teacher... she sang my name and I responded by singing back "yes ma'am."  She loved my "singing politeness."  We sang five little monkeys swinging from a tree and i even got to play a drum a little.  It was great!  In Mrs. Clark's class, we read The Kissing Hand book and even made our own raccoon puppet. It was amazing!  At lunch I ate my packed lunch... ham and cheese sandwich, rice crispy treat, and yogurt drink. Yum!

Spent a little bit at Mommy's school after she picked me up then headed home.  After dinner, I went outside to play with all of the neighbor kids. I loved it! 

Laid out my clothes and headband for tomorrow. Can't wait for day three!

No comments:

Post a Comment