Sunday, August 14, 2016

August 14, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Cuddled with Mommy a few minutes before having Daddy fix me breakfast.

Wore a cute dress and carried my new small koala bag with my toys to church.  I missed Tori but still had fun.

Mommy and I had Dairy Queen for lunch while Daddy had rehearsal then decided to get ice cream at Walmart since it was cheaper and we'd have more for later.

Spent the rest of the day and evening at home.  I found a rope and practiced my lasso.  I told Mommy I was having a "radio (rodeo) school."  I watched a little television, used Mommy's Spirograph to make my own art.  We watched a little bit of the Olympics and Mommy cut and painted my fingernails and toenails with a purplish blue color that I picked.  I had a late night snack of chips and dip while watching Nina on the iPad and cuddling with Cameron.  Mommy said I looked like a teenager and thought I was so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment