Saturday, August 27, 2016

August 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up to the sound of Daddy tap tap tapping on Mommy's car.  He was trying to remove a dent and it woke me up.  He came inside and fixed me breakfast.

After Mommy woke up and we all got dressed and ready then went to Williamsport.  Daddy had to work a table for the theater at the canal days fair.  Mommy and I stopped at a few yard sales then walked around town.  We also walked around the tow path.  Inside the exhibit building, they had some old-fashioned toys to play with which was so cool.  I enjoyed seeing a couple of turtle heads sticking out of the water as we walked.  We had some yummy ice cream then headed home to rest a bit.  On the way home Daddy stopped by the church.  I watered the flowers and found a cool insect... decided to try to act like the insect and hang on one of the poles.  

We organized my toys a bit then I packed my things and headed to Ms. Kelly's for a few hours while Mommy and Daddy had a date. I had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment