Sunday, August 7, 2016

August 7, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up at 2 after having a bad dream.  Daddy put me in bed with Mommy. 

Got dressed in a beautiful dress for church and i had Mommy put my hair in two pigtails with ribbons.  I decided to wear my new pink boots even though Mommy wanted me to wear dress shoes or sandals.  During Sunday School we played trivia with gross jelly beans. I tried to get Daddy to eat one but Major Tom ended up getting to eat it.  I thought it was great!

Got home and changed clothes while Mommy fixed lunch... i didn't have a shirt nearby so i just grabbed my kitty jacket then added a mask to make myself a kitty superhero.  I though I was hot stuff!

Spent the afternoon resting with Mommy while Daddy had play practice.  I got to play with the neighbor girls for a while until dinner.  I asked Mommy to download a couple of new games on her phone for me before bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment