Thursday, November 10, 2016

November 10, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Wore a cute pink shirt, purple skort, black and white stripped leggings, and my sparkly red shoes.  It was definitely an Alyson-picked outfit, especially the shoes.

I forgot my library book and was very worried about disappointing the school librarian.  We learned about veterans today and had some of them speak to our class. 

Mommy picked me up and we headed home.  I spent a while playing with one of the neighbor kids outside. We spent the evening at home, relaxing.  Mommy fixed pizza for dinner and I fixed my specialty "bread roll-ups."  Mommy and I played a few games of Uno, watched a few episodes of Skylander Academy, and I also played school with my stuffed animals.  I served my "students" their lunch (offering them chocolate milk, white milk, or strawberry milk) and then tucked them all in for nap time. 

I fell asleep quickly on the couch so Daddy had to carry me to bed.  I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment