Saturday, November 12, 2016

November 12, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I woke up thinking it was church day and was surprised it was only Saturday.  Holidays and days off of school are confusing!

Mommy and I worked through a new level Litebot coding game.  Mommy was surprised how little help I needed on a challenging level.  I just think it's fun.

Mommy, Daddy, and I met Gabriel and his Mommy at Shepherd for a Native American Pow-wow. It was very cool and I was really impressed with the little girls.  Mommy bought me a turtle necklace and Gabriel and I joined in the dancing a little.

We went to Applebees to watch the second half of the WVU football game.  I was more interested in taking pictures and making them silly.

After a brief rest at home, I spent the evening with the Puffinburgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment