Friday, November 11, 2016

November 11, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Daddy and I woke up early, but let Mommy sleep in.  I built a fort in the living room for my animals and I to play in while Daddy did housework.

Mommy helped me pick a headband for each stuffed animal while eating her breakfast.

Mommy and I colored a Veteran's Day craft... I got a little bored of all the coloring, but Mommy finished hers and I loved it!  From one side it looked like the American flag and the other side looked like soldiers.

After Daddy left for his play, Mommy and I played school with my stuffed animals. We each had a "class" of students and had them draw a pictire that started with a certin letter.  I picked the best of both classes and their prize was to sleep in my bed tonight. We went to Gabes then to get a milkshake at Sheetz.  We played several games of Uno and Mommy listened to her football team on the radio.

Before bed, I got to play to rounds of one of Mommy's iPad games.  I'm actually really good.

No comments:

Post a Comment