Tuesday, November 29, 2016

November 29, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up, got dressed, then Daddy put me in bed with Mommy to cuddle for a few minutes. I got so comfy that I didn't want to get back up.

Had a good day at school... I brought more cans for the food drive, loved music class, and got an invitation to a Christmas party from a friend in my class. 

I was a nightmare afterschool... whiny, whiny, whiny!  Mommy's not sure what was up.

On the way home, I decided to do my homework in the car instead of waiting until I got home.  I had to come up with words that end in -it.  Mommy was impressed how quickly I came up with answers and that I came up with spit all by myself and could spell it too!

After dinner at home, we rested and played Crazy 8s.  At bedtime, I had Mommy start a new tradition with me... after our typical nightly hug, kiss, and ugga mugga, we added a pinky shake and hand slaps. It was fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment