Wednesday, November 9, 2016

November 9, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Was excited to go to school today after having yesterday, but it sure felt like a Monday.  Today was bear day at school, so I took a bear for me (and a bear for a classmates that I thought might need one).  We have been learning the letter B so we did bear activities.  We got to estimate the number of gummy bears in a container... I guessed 83 and there were 86!  I came home with a bag of gummy bears as a prize.

Mommy picked me up in the car since she was tired and we headed home.  I played with the neighbor kids... we  played with hula hoops, my bike, and chalk.  It was fun!  I love having kids to play with.

After eating lasagna and bread for dinner, Mommy and I cuddled and fell asleep on the couch together.  We were both exhausted!  I woke up long enough for a bedtime snack, medicine, an episode of Skylanders Academy, then dressed by bear in her Frozen pajamas and cuddled in bed with Mommy until Daddy got home from the theater.

One more day until a long weekend.  I can do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment