Thursday, November 3, 2016

November 3, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Really whiney, rough morning.  I should have gone to bed earlier, I guess. I did get to wear my new Cubs shirt today... thought it was an amazing day to wear it after last night's World Series win.

I had a great day at school.  Mrs. Clark bought each of us a Smencil, mine smelled like root beer... yum!  Mommy has packed me a few dollars so I can buy more tomorrow.  I told Mommy that I would buy her one (Daddy too) which she thought was super sweet.  Library time was fun but I missed the book fair. I ended the day on purple!

Mommy picked me up and went back to her school.  She had to do a little work, so I entertained others in the office, even Officer Farmer who kept trying to scare me. 

Mommy, Daddy, and I went shopping for furniture.  I keep trying to talk Mommy and Daddy into buying a "cuddle recliner" so Mommy and I will have more room to cuddle.  Mommy and I even tried out a few.

We ate dinner at Noodles & Company  and got there right behind a bus of female hockey players.  It took a long time to get our food so I said rather loudly, "Hey!  Does anyone have a noodle?  I'm hungry!"  Mommy thought i was hilarious!

After dinner in Hagerstown, Mommy and I came home... I did fall asleep on the way home.  I quickly got dressed in my pjs, took my medicine, and cuddled with Mommy until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment