Monday, November 21, 2016

November 21, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up, got dressed and ready for school.  I really brushed my hair... even let Mommy have a turn too without fight.

Ended the day on purple.  Had my school friends help me color my new stocking, danced to the "Trolls song" in gym class, made a turkey out of a pinecone (it's winking since it lost an eye), and drew a picture and wrote a story about my new stuffed animal Patches.  I read the story to Mommy since she struggled to read it for some reason though she was very proud of my effort in sounding out the words.  "Once upon a time there was a turkey and a cheetah who were ____ and ____."  (I had my friends help me fill in the blanks).

After school, I made paper airplanes, decorated them, and them raced them with "duck lady."  She sure is nice letting me play with her some afternoons.

At home, after dinner, Mommy helped me paint my nails, we played card games, and stuffed animal school, and I even helped with chores  (vacuuming, helping with dishes, and cleaning the bathroom sink).  Mommy was very proud of me.

I can't wait to see Grandma tomorrow... even if she is coming to take Mommy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment