Tuesday, November 15, 2016

November 15, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

A little coughy this morning, so I had a breathing treatment before heading to the sitter. 

I had a great day at school until recess, then started coughing and feeling worse, so Mommy picked me up early to bring me home.  I was upset to have to miss music class.  I never had a fever but just wasn't quite myself.  Mommy says I'm like her and have "sick eyes" (the color washes.out of my eyes).

Another couple of breathing treatments later, I was feeling well enough to play Uno with Mommy and I Spy with Mommy and Daddy.  I also typed a note for Mommy (with some spelling assistance).

Hopefully we will get some rest tonight and feel well enough for school tomorrow.  Weather changes have always been my downfall with my breathing issues...  hopefully this passes quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment