Monday, November 7, 2016

November 7, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had fun at school today!  I complained this morning that my ankle was hurting... I even had to tell my teacher during gym that I was hurting.  Mommy did find it interesting that throughout the day, I only complained about my ankle hurting when I didn't want to do something.  Before leaving school, I gave Lily and her sister her goodie bags with their bracelets. I think they liked them and I loved giving them!

I helped Mommy do a little work at school before heading home to eat dinner.  Other than a brief trip to Lowes where we found super cool glasses to look at Christmas lights, Mommy and I stayed home while Daddy was at the theater.  Mommy and I played Shopkins BINGO and I performed a few songs while Mommy "coached" me.  I even came up with an idea to use my collapsible tunnel to do a "quick change" at performance time when I changed into a black and silver sparkly dress.  I ended the evening cuddling with Cameron on the couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment