Wednesday, November 16, 2016

November 16, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Mommy let me sleep in an extra hour this morning which was wonderful since I had interrupted sleep with my coughing and breathing treatments.  Luckily this morning I was feeling much better with minimal coughing so off to school I went.  I got there just in time and Mommy had to run off for a meeting.

I had a great day at school... we had a police officer talk to us, we sang and danced to the hokey pokey turkey, and made rainbow portrait pictures in art class for Mommy and Daddy.  Mommy was just happy that I made it through the day at school.

I "helped" Mommy get some work done in her office after school... I made crowns and bracelets to take to the girls at church.

Tori and her friend and I played while Mommy and Daddy had Bible study.  We had fun and were typical silly girls, singing and dancing.

When Mommy and I got home, we played a spot it game and then had one of my "contests" where Mommy and I both drew pictures of things that start with a certain letter then I get to judge which is best.  Mommy won and I decorated her paper with the word "Wow" as well as a star and heart.

Mommy and I cuddled in bed until Daddy got home from his meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment