Saturday, November 26, 2016

November 26, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Had a mostly restful day.  Daddy and I played hide and go seek with my stuffed animals.  It was great... but I couldn't remember where I hid "Slush," my husky dog. 

I spent a little while preparing for a fiesta for Mommy and Grandma and couldn't wait until they got home from their NYC trip to play with me.  When they got to the house, I ran to greet them, helped them carry their things inside the house, and then explained to them about the fiesta I had prepared for them.  I gave each of them four pencils to be their "tickets" and told them that I had a spin the wheel game, an "art class," and snack available (already prepared in bowls on the kitchen table). 

Before bed, Daddy and I got to see Mommy's pictures from the trip.  It looked like they had lots of fun!  Mommy tucked me in to bed after helping me use my bucket elevator to lift my stuffed animals onto the loft bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment