Friday, November 18, 2016

November 18, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up with wild and crazy hair from going to bed with it damp... there was no taming it!

Had a great day at school!  We made a turkey with really long legs and we had computer class where we played games and watched The Magic School Bus.  I ended the day on purple and even got a prize (blue stuffed hippo) with my tickets.

As soon as I got in the car when Mommy picked me up, I was quickly rude to her and she was not happy.  We had a long talk about how she is so proud when I am well behaved at school, but how I also need to be nice at home.  Mommy stopped and got a drink on the way home, but I wasn't allowed to get one.

At home, I glued several pages of used paper (different colors) together to make what I called a quilt of their memories  (my stuffed animal student work).

After my favorite dinner (pasta with white sauce), I watched a few episodes of tv, played Uno and another game with Mommy and then cuddles on the couch (Cameron had to join me).

At bedtime, I used my dress tie string supporting a small bucket to carry my stuffed animals upstairs... I even figured out how to spin them to make a "merry go round."

No comments:

Post a Comment