Sunday, November 20, 2016

November 20, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up at Ms. Kelly's house and go dressed and ready for church.

I made a turkey out of the outline of my hand... I was so proud of myself.  I also showed Mommy how I could piece together a cut apart Bible verse.

After the church service, we ate Thanksgiving dinner with everyone at the church.  I even invited myself to sit with another family with lots of girls.  As Mommy was helping me in the car, I reminded her that I really wanted a sister.

Mommy and I did a little shopping and almost blew away (it was very windy!).  I got two new stuffed animals and got my haircut.  Mommy was tired of fighting with me to try to make it look nice and hopes this will be easier.  It sure does feel better and looks cute. I don't know if people at school will recognize me.  I entertained myself (and others) listening to the musical cards and dancing to the music while at Target.  I even stopped to get my free fruit on the way out of the building.  I even offered to share it with Mommy since she was too old to get her own.

We spent the rest of the afternoon and evening cuddling on the couch watching Shark Tale and Cinderella.  Mommy and I also played school with my stuffed animals.  I called Mommy "Assistant" and took attendance, let them have playtime and we all had a picnic lunch on the landing of the stairs.

Only two school days this week before a little break.  It should be lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment