Saturday, November 5, 2016

November 5, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up early and cuddled with Mommy in bed.  After some cuddle time, and after Mommy woke up, I picked out my outfit (all pink) and got ready to leave the house.  I even had Mommy tie a pink ribbon in my hair before we left. I told her very proudly, "I'm like a pink star."

Mommy and I drove to Winchester to meet Gabriel and his family.  We watched Trolls, ate lunch, and got to participate in the theater's lobby party for the movie. I jumped in the bouncy house, spun a wheel and won my troll headband, and got my picture taken. It was so much fun!

I helped Mommy and Daddy rearrange furniture in the living room and shopped with Mommy for slipcovers.  We ended up with some inexpensive pieces of furniture thanks to Daddy.

After dinner at home, I spent the evening with Ms. Kelly and her family while Mommy and Daddy had a date night.  I played with my animals (I took lots of them).

I quickly fell asleep and can't wait for an extra hour of sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment