Sunday, November 27, 2016

November 27, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Woke up ready for Mommy to get up.  I had just heard Daddy leave to go to church early and thought Mommy should go ahead and get up.  Mommy fixed me breakfast then we said goodbye to Grandma so she could start her long drive home.  We got dressed and headed to church.

After church, we ate lunch then headed home for a little rest. Mommy was exhausted from her trip and needed a nap, but first I had her help me with making a few paper snowflakes that I added glitter to.

After Mommy woke (with help) from her nap, she and I went to Michaels.  I made a friend in the aisles and we played dress up, having deer antlers, and elf feet, as well as dressing like a pirate and having a sword fight.  I was sad to see him leave with his parent.  Mommy and I got lots of pompoms to make our own garland.  I decided to hang my first completed section from the quilt rack in my room. I completed my homework and drew a picture of my Thanksgiving meal on a plate.  Mommy added an explanation that she was out of town and that Daddy had taken me to Golden Corral since my plate included pizza and pasta in addition to the typical turkey and stuffing. 

Back to school tomorrow!  I can't wait to see my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment