Thursday, November 17, 2016

November 17, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

I was a hot mess this morning... cranky, whiny, and tired.  Mommy wasn't too happy with me... she decided that she let me stay up too long last night. 

Enjoyed library time today and got a new library book, The Slurpy Burpy Bear.  I ended the day on green even though I wasn't feeling the best... still getting better and tired.  I had math homework to do since I struggled a little with patience and focus earlier in the day.  At home, I finished the work quickly and easily.

Spent a little while at church for a meeting... there were no other kids there, so I had to entertain myself (and the adults too)!

Was more patient than normal, letting Mommy comb my hair carefully after the shower.  She is tired of fighting with me about my hair and is very close to getting it cut... at least a little. 

So happy tomorrow is Friday!  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment