Monday, November 28, 2016

November 28, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Exhausted this morning, but I had to go to school.  I had decided that I needed a day with just Mommy and that I wasn't going to school and she wasn't going to work so we could stay home together.  Mommy ruined my plans which made me cranky!  I did manage to leave Mommy a note in the car for her to find after dropping me off at the babysitter.

Ended up having a great day at school.  We shared about our Thanksgiving meals and I ended the day on blue. 

After school, I played with "Duck Lady" in her classroom. We made paper airplanes again and mine flew awesome!  I even made obstacles courses in her room for the planes to fly around. She is so nice letting me play with her.

I had requests for pompom garlands from my friends  (since I took mine today), so after Mommy and I got home for the evening, I had her help me make a few.  I accidentally dumped out all of the pompoms and was quite cranky about it but by bedtime, I was my loveable self, having Mommy give hug, kiss, and ugga mugga to my animals while tucking me in.

No comments:

Post a Comment