Tuesday, November 8, 2016

November 8, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Slept in a bit since there was no school.

Rode with Daddy to the dump then went to Mommy's school to help her and some other people "plant" flags.  I helped mark where they needed to go and push some into the ground. I even added my own design, adding a flag pole. 

Went to Chuck E Cheese  and had a ball. I missed the Hilliard girls, but still had fun and got lots of tickets, even winning 273 in a bonus game all by myself.

Did a little window shopping before heading home.  in the way home, we stopped to vote. I got to watch Mommy vote though she warned me ahead of time not to galk about any candidates in the building. I got a sticker for helping Mommy vote.

We found a package from cousin Sherry on the porch with some cool clothes including a really fuzzy and warm vest!  Thanks Sherry!  After a bit of rest at home, Mommy and I went shopping for our Operation Christmas Child box.  I chose to send it to a 4 year old girl... I had fun picking out things I knew she would love.  Mommy and I even wrote a note so they will hopefully write us.

The rest of the evening, i played a few games on the iPad, laughing hysterically when i was playing YakIt Kids.  Mommy and I cuddled and watched a bit of the election coverage before bed.  Hopefully we will know who is president when we wake up in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment