Sunday, November 6, 2016

November 6, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Picked out a beautiful red dress and pink leggings for church.  I also had to wear my tan boots again.  I get so attached to my shoes until I completely wear them out. Daddy and I went to church for Sunday School and let Mommy sleep in until closer to church time.

We went to Hoss's for lunch and it was delicious!  Daddy and I went home and I got to play with the neighbor kids (chalk and a new game that I made up where we took turns telling each other what to do) while Daddy fixed the gate.  Mommy went to school to do a little work.

Mommy and I had dinner then went grocery shopping.  I made $1.00 at Aldi.  I used Mommy quarter to get the cart and when we returned the cart, I got an extra 4 quarters from people who had left them. I said, "I'm rich!"  Another store where we got a few more things off our list.  I also found three matching bracelets for me, Lily, and Addy.  I even put them in goodie bags to give them tomorrow.

At home I ate cereal for my bedtime snack then went to bed.  One day then one day off... sounds good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment