Tuesday, November 1, 2016

November 1, 2016

Most Memorable Events of the Day:

Slightly cranky this morning... I think Mommy blamed the candy, but I was just tired.

Had a nice day at school.  We got to play hand bells in music class.  I told Mommy there were yellow and blue bells and that we played on "teams."  I also told her how the teacher drew dots hooked together then demonstrated how we played.  I ended the day on green.

After spending a bit of time with Mommy at her school, we went back to my school so Mommy and Daddy could meet with Mrs. Clark for a conference.  Mommy and Daddy left happy, hearing all the great things I am doing to help my friends, help the adults, and how great I'm doing on my school work. 

After playing on the playground a few minutes, we headed to Chick-fil-A for Pirate and Princess night.  I got my face painted, decorated a treasure chest (and got treasures to keep inside), and got a balloon hat and sword.  It was fun!  I asked Mommy if I could keep a penny of the milkshake change... she said of course... I told her that I was saving for a brother or sister. 

Back at home, Mommy looked at my Bee book and saw a note from my teacher about an incident today.  Mommy seemed upset, not as much at what I did but that I didn't tell her and she had to read it in a note. She said we all make mistakes, but we have to be honest about them. She was proud that I apologized and worked hard to end the day on green.

Before bed, Mommy and I had a birthday party for three of my stuffed animals.  I planned the whole thing.  I had Mommy read the friends two books to distract them while I set up for the party.  I drew a pony on the easel and cut out tails so my animals could play pin the tail on the pony... the ponies had wings so Mommy knew I was thinking of My Little Pony. Another game I planned was using cups and candy.  I put candy in all the cups but one.  The animal that picked the cup with no candy lost.  The winners go to sleep in my bed tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment